Buffalo area here

Magical Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree. I can't stand RC. I feel like I'm in school again on that site with all of the ridiculous rules and the mods that are on a power trip.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You're all welcome here. :)

logansreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i agree! I quit checking this upstate forum section and only check out the community areas of r2r because of so little action in this. I agree with rc being silly with their rules and banes and favoritism.This site is much more user/ refer friendly and I love it! I am without a tank now but still come here often. I think I will be getting a smaller set up soon until we move then back to a bigger tank,im thinking at least 180 but prolly a 220. O and im in kent, right inbetween roc and b-low

reefingnoob

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It will be awesome if I can put some faces to these names. As far as I am concern I am that awkward Muslim dude who hangs around ARC all the time :D.
As for the RC this is all I got
upazazen.jpg

50g cadlights artisan cube with Vertex Illumina LED

logansreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't have a tank at the moment, sold my 120 long a few months back but am thinking of getting a 29gallob bio cube or something similar. Im having the itch and regretting selling in the first place. But with 2 boys, and gonna e moving this coming summer I chose to sell, now I gotta say my life is easier not having to worry about a big tank and that's whys im gonna start smaller, until i have the time and dedication needed to run a bigger tank. Eventually id like to get a 220 or bigger, a nice 10ft by 2.5ft tank built in wall, once we move.

logansreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Or a smaller cube, 30-60 gallons. Ive been keeping my eyes open for a good deal. I cant see buying new when it will be a temporary setup for a year maybe two at most. Then selling and getting a fraction of what I payed. I know to buy corals I had im gonna spend an arm and a leg, man I miss my tyree watermelon, and pink *******. And huge war coral... and my fish that I got very small and watched them grow. I miss my tank more than i miss my dog that we had to get rid of (he started to become aggressive and with kids that's the last thing we need) What size tanks do you all have?

reefingnoob

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, do you shop at ARC? they have a solana setup on sale for $450 and Cardiff for $350

Cadlights 50g cube with apex and Vertex illumina

logansreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah i go there once and a while. Not much the last few months without a tank. That is a lil more than i wanna spend for a tank for now. I love ARC though.

Sk8erSpanky

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all! I am from Tonawanda NY (near buffalo). I am looking to swap out some live rock with fellow reefers in the area for a month or so. Just to increase some bio diversity.

I have been to Saltwater Paradise over the past few months and they have had some great, very fresh live rock come in. It is the tank to the left in the second room, right when you walk in the room. However, I am pretty full of live rock right now, so swapping would probably be the most beneficial right now.

Back