• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Ccritters.com

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

ReeferBee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I placed an order on Aug 5th 2013 with ccritters.com. It has now been over twenty days and I still have not received my items.

I was first told it would ship two weeks ago. I never got tracking and surprise I never received my items. Once again on the 20th I was told my order shipped, still no tracking or items delivered.

I sent several emails about shipping, and asking if everything was alright with them. The only time I got a response to an email is when I said "Hey bud, when will my order ship?†They responded to let me know their name is DANA... I never received any other replies to my emails.

I also tried to reach them by phone, but I always got the machine.

Don't let their prices fool you as they really are too good to be true. I opened a dispute in PayPal today, and within five minutes I had a refund. Amazing they can refund that quickly yet not respond to emails.

Don’t make the same mistake I did and order from CCRITTERS.COM

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.8%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 42 36.8%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 34 29.8%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 27 23.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back