• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

My Jason Fox stuff came today!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Vmacisback

Vern McCalla
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to share a quality vendor sponsor on here. The corals may be expensive but to me they are worth it and will hopefully look beautiful in my tank once they grow a bit. Thought i'd share the package that came today and the wonderful corals as well. I will share more once they start to color up and grow.

My order contained the following acros:
1. Shock Tart
2. Fox Flame
3. Tyree Grafted Milli
4. Terra Nova
5. Hyper Ventilation Milli
6. Cooler Champagne (freebie)

Attachments

• DSC00498.jpg
    DSC00498.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 554
  • DSC00501.jpg
    DSC00501.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 545
  • DSC00499.jpg
    DSC00499.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 539
  • DSC00503.jpg
    DSC00503.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 617
  • DSC00505.jpg
    DSC00505.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 550

castires

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome. I'm going to be ordering from him real soon.

castires

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know the lighting setup he uses? I emailed him regarding it but never heard back.

OP
OP
Vmacisback

Vmacisback

Vern McCalla
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know the lighting setup he uses? I emailed him regarding it but never heard back.
good question I should have asked when he called me. When we did talk about lighting it was in reference to coral placement not the type.

castires

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
good question I should have asked when he called me. When we did talk about lighting it was in reference to coral placement not the type.

I just like to know so I can try to guess what the corals will look like in my own.

SloppyJ

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He was at our swap last weekend and my friend picked up the hyper ventilation. It's sweet.

He had some great pieces. I had to scoop up a jackolantern.

jdog6973

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He was at the CMAS frag swap last weekend and he told me he uses halides for the most part but he also dabbles in t5 and some led but it sound like the most part it is halides.

TUSI

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Jason fox is a good guy. He is a little expensive but his corals are healthy and hardy. Communicating with him is a pleasure and sizes on his frags are always bigger than he states on his site.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 144 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back