• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

This is why I buy from LiveAquaria.com

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

ritter6788

Coral Fraud Private Eye
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ordered one rabbit fish from Divers Den and you couldn't ask for a better shipping/packing job and the fish is super healthy.

10x bagged and there had to be 2-3 gallons of water in the bags.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397756818.949184.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397756828.115984.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397756836.600527.jpg

A+ job Live Aquaria!

Connie

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love them too! I like the bags they pack their fish in ...(blacked out)...to limit stress.

mike007

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Amen I have always had great experiences with them. Corals always come nice and plump no buggers.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back