• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Cherry Corals A++

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

SCMatt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got an order from the guys at Cherry Corals the other day. This is my 4th (I think?) order from them spanning back to 2008 and its just as good now as it was then. Figured I'd give them a public thumbs up since I just recently signed up here. Usually you get frags from other vendors that really don't look like the picture, washed out, needs some TLC to get back to normal once they arrive but they come as pictured from CC. By far one of the best WYSIWYG vendors. Great color and polyp extension straight out of the bag. Also have gotten a free frag in the past 2 orders, added bonus. Will not be my last order, thinking about jumping on this live sale deal coming up tomorrow.....

Thanks again CC!

2 of the 4 (5 with the freebie!) I got in the last order. The Rainbow Table frag can be seen to the right of the Hawkins in the background.
13907904486_6be4d1b151_b.jpg

13907903526_c4b250531e_b.jpg

13907906282_d67d39513d_b.jpg

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 25 39.7%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 15 23.8%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 21 33.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 3.2%
Back