• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

RED ALERT the Clownfish Shack

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

reeffirstaid

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know they are a vendor, but this is disgusting. I placed an order for a clownfish pair, from the clownfish shack. I got an email confirming my order, and I checked my credit card and they charged it for about $ 300. A day went by, I heard nothing. Two days, decided to call, and got an answering machine. Left a message, no call back. Left another message, no call back. Sent an email, nothing. Found the name of the owner, found him on facebook, messaged him, nothing back.

I've turned them into the Better Business Bureau. If they aren't open or selling clownfish, at least have the decency not to take someone's money and not even return a phone call.

OP
OP
reeffirstaid

reeffirstaid

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just an update, the business owner contacted me and wants to re-open but has yet to provide any information as to why for over a year I heard nothing. I never got my money refunded, though they have asked that I take this post down. I have informed him, when I get a refund the post will be removed, but until then this post, along with my complaints to the Better Business Bureau and Rip Off Report will remain active.

tj w

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wondering did you ever get this issue resolved? I hops so. Thats terrible

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 12 8.9%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 46 34.1%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 44 32.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 31 23.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back