• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Marcorocks

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Tx Medic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered 80Lbs of sand from marcorocks a while back and when it arrived my brother set it inside my fish room and I am setting up my tank right now and I go to grab my sand and they only sent me 40Lbs. Very aggravating I mean seriously only half the sand I ordered.

vic67

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How long ago was "a while back"? MarcoRocks is usually very good with customer service. You should send them an email and find out with happened.

OP
OP
T

Tx Medic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aug. 1st is when I placed the order. I e-mailed them yesterday and left a message yesterday morning. Im hoping to hear from them asap im trying to get this tank up. I really hope we can work something out, all I hear about marcorocks is good stuff and I hope it was just a fluke this time. The sand I did get is awesome though

Marco67

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi TX,
Thanks for your order.
Unfortunately UPSP priority must have lost one of your boxes.
If you just call we'll get it replaced right away.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 41 34.7%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 25 21.2%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.6%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 26.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.4%
Back