• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

danner manufacturer

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

gacolt

JEEP STUFF
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Danner manufactoring has customer no service. I have owned a Danner Mag 12 for a year and the pump has already broke. I called customer service about my waranty and they told me to just go buy another one. I asked to speak to a manager and was told that there wasn't one. Use caution when purchasing from this company. If this is in the wrong section mods please move. I thought I would share the lack of customer service that I received.

Pumbooris

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This doesnt sound like Danner. I had a mag 7 die out on me after a year and a half and when I called them they told me I just needed proof of purchase and to mail the dead pump the them with a postage print out sent via email. After I sent out the pump I had a brand new pump 2 days later waiting on my doorstep.

OP
OP
gacolt

gacolt

JEEP STUFF
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well im glad they helped you.but that was not the case for me.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 13.3%
Back