• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

!!!!BEWARE Mr Coral/The Coral Farmer BEWARE!!!!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

AriMiko43

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I have made two purchases from Mr Coral/The Coral Farmer within the last few months. On both of these purchases I have been given absolute garbage. I spent a decent amount of money with this guy and received fresh cut frags that died within a day or two and the rest shortly after. Everyone beware when purchasing from this guy, as a matter of fact DONT PURCHASE AT ALL. All the zoa's I received melted quicker then ice scream on a hot day and all the sps rtn'd real quick.

FRESH CUTS, FRESH CUTS, FRESH CUTS, FRESH CUTS, FRESH CUTS, FRESH CUTS, FRESH CUTS, FRESH CUTS, FRESH CUTS, FRESH CUTS, FRESH CUTS, FRESH CUTS, FRESH CUTS, FRESH CUTS, FRESH CUTS, FRESH CUTS, FRESH CUTS, FRESH CUTS, FRESH CUTS, FRESH CUTS, FRESH CUTS, FRESH CUTS, FRESH CUTS, FRESH CUTS, FRESH CUTS, FRESH CUTS, FRESH CUTS, FRESH CUTS, FRESH CUTS, FRESH CUTS, FRESH CUTS, FRESH CUTS, FRESH CUTS,

mr.coral

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We let everything sit for at least 2 weeks. Did you send us pics of your issues? I know if you did we would of took care of you. Not sure who you are but you can PM me anytime about the issues and I can help you out.

OP
OP
AriMiko43

AriMiko43

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
f

I have spoken to Bryan and was told you are switching over to wysiwyg in the next few months and maybe I will like something then. Out of 27 frags of zoas and sps, I am left with 7. All 20 died within the first days/week.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
AriMiko43

AriMiko43

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Oh and dont tell me you let everything sit for 2 weeks when all plugs are super white and glue is super fresh

mr.coral

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have spoken to Bryan and was told you are switching over to wysiwyg in the next few months and maybe I will like something then. Out of 27 frags of zoas and sps, I am left with 7. All 20 died within the first days/week.

Bryan told you that? Come on you know that is not true. He would never tell a customer that. Send me over your name and I can ask him.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
AriMiko43

AriMiko43

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I will never purchase anything off you guys anymore. You are absolutely the worst vendors on here. I have read a lot of feedback of unhappy people with you. If you want to make things right you need to let all your frags heal and be healthy before shipping them out. A lot of people work hard for their money and should get what they pay for.

So tell me what you can do for me if I pm you my name? Are you going to send me all the frags I lost free of charge? Maybe you will find it deep down inside to make things right and possibly establish your company once again.

mr.coral

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We let everything sit as I told you before we ship. I would like to know who you are so I can see what the problem was. If you don't want to give me that info that's fine but I can't someone who does not want to be help. You seem on this rampage against us. I'm sorry you feel that way. We have a 99% customer rating and shipping live stock with the crazy weather all over the country I feel is great. Are we prefect no!! But do we take care of everyone who want to be taken care of Yes!! I was away and Bryan had family issues so things got a little crazy the month of July but we are back now and at full staff. Give me a Pm and let me see what I can do for you.

Thanks again

Sonny

OP
OP
AriMiko43

AriMiko43

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Ok so I pm'd you my name and ebay screen name. Let's see what you can actually do for me. I will keep everyone posted on the outcome. Hope you guys stand by your corals

OP
OP
AriMiko43

AriMiko43

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
These guys are complete crooks. I still have not received a response, it's beating around the bush till hopefully I go away. The customer service is great before you send payment but once you do, you are all forgotten about. I really want everyone to know what kind of vendors these guys are. Do not purchase anything from them at all unless you want to waste your money. At this point I don't even care about replacements because I know they won't do that at all. It's always some story to prolong making this right. Congratulations Mr Coral, you have received my worst vendor feedback.

Last edited:

mr.coral

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't post emails But you sent me a email that Bryan sent to you correct? Bryan handles the Ebay account. I'm moving away from Bryan and Ebay and going to focus on WYSIWYG if you want his contact info Pm and I will send it over to you.

OP
OP
AriMiko43

AriMiko43

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I would like to know who you are so I can see what the problem was. If you don't want to give me that info that's fine but I can't help someone who does not want to be helped. Are we prefect no!! But we take care of everyone who want to be taken care of. Give me a Pm and let me see what I can do for you. Thanks again Sonny

These words in your post meant absolutely nothing. You clowns are all talk and no show. If "taking care of someone" means not following up with them and making matters right, then you and Bryan get a A++++++ feedback.

SeahorseKeeper

Where's the mysis?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please remember that only the parties involved are permitted to post in this thread.

OP
OP
AriMiko43

AriMiko43

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I can't post emails But you sent me a email that Bryan sent to you correct? Bryan handles the Ebay account. I'm moving away from Bryan and Ebay and going to focus on WYSIWYG if you want his contact info Pm and I will send it over to you.

Oh yea that's cool!!!!! So you are just skipping away freely. I really hope that anyone that is interested in purchasing corals from you or Bryan comes and sees this thread first. I am sure they will not purchase anything after reading this. Like I said I really don't care about frags I know you guys won't replace but I do care about other reefers being scammed by you two. Good luck with your wysiwyg, you might as well post pics of empty frag plugs because that is what people will end up with if ever ordering from you. Good luck on your venture Mr MeltingCoral

michaela

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DO NOT SHOP IN HERE!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS GUY IS A SWINDLER!!!

I have ORDERED ON JAN 5TH 2015 FOR $ 404,84 AND PAID WITH CREDITCARD. TILL DATE (4 Months) - NO CORALS - NO MONEY BACK!!!!

Attachments

• ORDER.jpg
    ORDER.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 214
  • Visa.jpg
    Visa.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 235
Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back