• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Battlecorals <3 -!!!!LED/Throwback PACK CONUNDRUM??????

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Josm315

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was a real pleasure working with Adam! The pack had been pending to another individual, but he offered to cut me up a new one. My tank isn't as stable as I'd like it to be, so I asked for a 2 week heal time and Adam delivered! Many of the frags are starting to encrust over the glue. Packaging was great. It came in a insulated box and all corals were triple bagged and labeled.

I try to be honest about any of my reviews and the only thing that remotely struck me as negative was a frag that fell off the plug (ohhhhh nooooo! lol) Would order again and highly recommend Battlecorals to anyone looking for quality SPS!

In the box:
Tyree Blue Matrix
ORA Rose Milli
PC rainbow
ORA Frogskin
ORA Hawkins
ORA Red Planet
ORA Phils Granny
ORA Cali Blue Tort
Dales Purple Unknown
Palmers Blue Milli
The Moth (Freebie!)
Sean Bennet Yellow Tort (Freebie!)

Here is the picture he sent me of the pack:
joshpack_zps036e834f.jpg

No touching up here, what I received looks exactly like what is pictured. I took pictures of everything, but of course, my dinky phone with a gel filter can't capture what these frags look like.

Bx2w0CtCMAAy-Eg.jpg:large

Bx2wxvRCIAA9hld.jpg:large

Bx2wnQsCUAEEmXt.jpg

Bx2wqHMCcAIG3bQ.jpg:large

Bx2wsHeCYAIeP0A.jpg

Bx2wufZCMAAERx_.jpg:large

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey there,

Thanks for the feedback and pics. I really appreciate it. Glad everything came in ok:)

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 87.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back