• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

zoa vendors?

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Nafarious

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
looking to start a huge zoa tank was looking for adive or opinions on good reliable places to buy from online. the lfs have limited supply and cant get all the crazy ones

Rallye

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Travis from Planet Zoa is a great guy to deal with! He has a huge selection and he makes sure everything is healthy and healed properly before shipping them out to you.

Dan1789

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also, many people on this forum out up excellent packs. I for one have bought from Vance (tuna bullet) and was very impressed.

Rob&Gab

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Deff planet zoa+ other people that sells zoas as well. ! Check the forsale threads to for some deals people have

Akwarius

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Rallye, Rob&Gab and Dan1789 for the referral.

Hey Nafarious I'd be happy to help fill your tank, pm or email me at [email protected] if you have any questions about bulk discounts or zoa-specific tank recommendations.

Also look at Legendary Corals or the Candy Shop for some zoa morphs that PZ doesn't have.

tuna_bullet

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I collected from as many different peeps as I could hit up JPS and planet zoa, rob ,lps, Brandon, LC, Liz, and all the collectors out there, asd, it takes time and your tank and system will dictate what you can grow all systems are different and not all z and p do well in the same system............good luck Thanks for the props Dan

spartanman22

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just made a purchase from ASD and was very pleased

OP
OP
N

Nafarious

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you everyone =) i will be buying from pz and a few independent fraggers!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 7.8%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 44 34.4%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 41 32.0%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 31 24.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.6%
Back