• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Another BEWARE of mr.coral thread!!!!!!!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Triggreef

Zoa Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered from this guy on 7/31/14 from his "10 zoa frags for $150 shipped" post and still have got nothing. Not to mention I even added some frags from his site to the order, so it totaled $190. Every time I send a PM I get a message back saying "I'll send you pics on Monday". Who cares about pics? It's been almost 3 months!!! Yes he said in the thread it would be a couple weeks before shipping to let them heal. Understandable and I didn't bother him for a month or so. Then another month. C'mon now this is crazy.

Now I can't even send a PM to the guy because his inbox is full.

mr.coral, you have until the end of the week to get this order to me before I dispute the transaction and get my money back.

The mods on this board should be changing your screen name to mr.crook.

OP
OP
Triggreef

Triggreef

Zoa Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So 2 more days, still no response. Still a full inbox.

You would think someone would spout a warning out everytime this guys puts up a for sale thread. I've seen very few positive remarks about mr.coral, and a whole lot of bad news. I guess I should have researched more. This is seeming to be quite comparable to reefs2go.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Try to email or call him.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 49 35.0%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 29 20.7%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 11 7.9%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.1%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 36 25.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.6%
Back