• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Sweet Stuff at Reef Raft USA

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

duke4130

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My buddies and I went to RAP yesterday and after leaving we decided to stop at Reef Raft USA. I have never been there before and I wanted to see the Mecca of SPS The real main reason for going is that I am on the hunt for the infamous RR Jaw Dropper. For anyone out there that is wondering about the Jaw Dropper, it looks just like the pictures!!! I must say I was surprised with all the different live stock and total amount of collector pieces in one shop. Tony made us feel very welcome and we could have stayed for hours. After a good time of good ol' reefin talk, I had to leave with something from RR USA...LOL... I ended picking up the RR Pink Floyd and the RR Saber Tooth from him and couldn't be happier with my purchase. Fully colored, beautiful frags. I wish I had more cash on me because I would have purchased a lot more...LOL.... I will definitely be back for the Jaw Dropper (hold that piece for me) and thanks for the hospitality and the corals ;-)

Last edited:

reef80

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man I was the dude that was there too...wowzers is all I had to say...my jaws did literally drop on that "Jaw Dropper"...good score...

OP
OP
duke4130

duke4130

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man I was the dude that was there too...wowzers is all I had to say...my jaws did literally drop on that "Jaw Dropper"...good score...

Nice bro... Nice to see you on the boards!!!

Bust out the camera let's see some pics!

I will get some pics soon... I want them to adjust to the LEDs for a couple of days then I will get a pic

lps1212

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was going to post the same thing. Tony's jaw dropper looked super legit
I 2nd that as I recently saw a picture of a jaw dropper that's heading to the east coast

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 102 86.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.5%
Back