• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Lps1212 great seller never disappointed!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

smiley28

Hectorj
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok so thought I'd just share my experience of buying frags from Jae which I've done a couple times and have also suggested him to fellow reefers. Jae has never sent me anything that was a+ Perfect healthy specimen and often times better in person then I imagined. Most of my frags from him have more polyps then agreed upon and that's a regular occurrence! Just a flat out awesome guy to buy frags from people!

image.jpg

This is yet again crappy iPhone pick but in it are my cao(paid for 1 got 3-4), hallucination(which already has a baby? Only had these 4 days) and my white walker

Also go a gb emp he sent what looks like 4 polyps and I def didn't pay for that many as well as the 2 kraks he sent me that I only paid for 1 of..

Last edited:
Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 22 31.4%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 19 27.1%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 6 8.6%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 7.1%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 17 24.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%
Back