• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Battlecorals customer service is the best!!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Touring

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recieved a pack from adam a few months ago with two corals that died and did not make the trip. I did not say anything because adam gave me so many awesome corals that I was going to just take it as a hit.

Yesterday adam read a post that I wrote talking about the coral that I had lost. Adam contacted me and told me he has 2 cut and curing to replace the ones that were lost!!!!

This to me goes beyond customer service and is exactly what this hobby needs. For anyone that hasn't bought a pack from adam do so now!!!! You will have nothing to worry about.

Thanks battlecorals! !! I'll post pics as soon as they come in.

choff

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's awesome. I've only recently discovered Battlecorals and they have shot to the top of my preferred vendors list. Adam is great to work with.

tonymission

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not just saying this but Adam really is the best. I've probably posted that 10 times before. Haha

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's TRUE, top notch!

cthedaytrader

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have always had a great experience with Adam, top notch!

kannon50

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can agree 100% i just receive and order of 15 pieces and they all look beautiful. ..... i love the way he packages his sticks. The heat sealed bags are awesome!

SunnyX

ReefSite.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll cosign to that! Everything that I've ever received from Battlecorals has thrived and looked amazing. I look forward to stocking my next setup with Battlecorals.

OP
OP
Touring

Touring

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Recieved the replacement corals for the 2 that past away. Thanks adam and if anyone wants pics of anything just let me know.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 65 37.1%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.7%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.3%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back