• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

lareefs.com (resolved)

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

ritter6788

Coral Fraud Private Eye
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tried to order some macroalgae from lareefs.com

After my order never shipped out I sent a few emails with no response. A month later I filed a dispute with PayPal. Still no response so I escalated the claim and still no response. PayPal refunded my money today.

Someone is updating the website so there has to be someone aware that my order never shipped and I filed a dispute with PayPal.

LAReefs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Our apologies about the order. We are currently in the middle of a shopping cart change and lots of things aren't working correctly including our email and orders from certain dates. Our new site should be up and running in about a month if everything goes smooth and we are looking forward to sponsoring this site. We have decided to put our new site on a new server instead of just trying to upgrade from the current one so our order system will be working fine. Since we dropped the ball pretty badly on this order and you're a repeat customer, I'll go ahead and send you out your order at no cost including the shipping as well. Send me a PM to confirm and I'll get it shipped. Our apologies again about the mix up.

OP
OP
ritter6788

ritter6788

Coral Fraud Private Eye
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Vendor made it right. I got a box in the mail today with some nice macros. All nice sizes and healthy looking. I hope to buy from them again in the future.

RebeccaL

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am also having trouble with an order
I placed an order (and payed through paypal) in DEC.
It couldn't ship because of the holidays, fine.
It couldn't ship because of the weather, fine.
Since the weather is better 3 times you have said is shipping, I have never recieved tracking or a package.
I have tried contacting through ebay, through email, through website; am still not getting a response.

Order Number: 2231
Date Ordered: Sunday 21 December, 2014
Products
------------------------------------------------------

1 x codium lucasii Metallic Blue and Green Macrolgae 1" = $15.00

1 x Rare Red Branching Macro Algae = $9.99

1 x Red Blade Macroalgae 1" = $9.99

1 x Rose Petal Macroalgae 1" = $7.99

1 x String of Pearls Macro Algae = $11.00

1 x Blue Scroll Macroalgae = $6.99

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 37 59.7%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 16 25.8%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 1.6%
Back