• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Cultivated reef - excellent customer service and corals

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

RJT

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have ordered a couple of times from cultivatedreef.com and I couldn't be happier. They have many corals, especially sps, that no one else has, fair prices and discounts for mid-large sized orders.

If you contact them they respond the same day, stand by their guarantee and even give advice about what is needed for the coral to be successful. If your tank is best suited for coral he won't sell it to you.

There are a lot of other online vendors for corals and this one is one of the few I wouldn't hesitate to recommend. Also, they have a 20% off sale going on now until the end of the year.

jasonandsarah

Sticks, sticks and more STICKS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have ordered a couple of times from cultivatedreef.com and I couldn't be happier. They have many corals, especially sps, that no one else has, fair prices and discounts for mid-large sized orders.

If you contact them they respond the same day, stand by their guarantee and even give advice about what is needed for the coral to be successful. If your tank is best suited for coral he won't sell it to you.

There are a lot of other online vendors for corals and this one is one of the few I wouldn't hesitate to recommend. Also, they have a 20% off sale going on now until the end of the year.
I was so excited to see someone else giving feedback for cultivated reef! This online vendor doesn't get enough love Imo.
Since last year when I was first referred to Cultivated Reef it's been my go to online vendor for almost all my equipment and coral.
CR has single handedly turned me into a Sps junkie! The selection is awesome and forever changing, customer service is top notch. Anytime I've wanted a coral they didn't have they went to work to get it for me with multiple options to choose from. Also I've never received corals packaged better then what they do, anywhere!
When I wanted to upgrade my lighting they were there to help me out and guide me through all my options and on top of that they got me the best price I could find any where!
I could go on and on about CR all day long because I've had so many positive experiences with them but you get the hint!
I'm telling you though if you enjoy beautiful corals and great customer service there's no where else to shop. I guarantee if you shop there once you'll never look back....:thumb:

Modost

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Best place for corals in Maine also the friendliest. Every time I go to visit him I come home broke and happy about it.

OP
OP
RJT

RJT

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy to see another customer of this great company. You are lucky to be close, you get to see his amazing corals in person.

chaoha

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've ordered from Greg a few times alway happy and because I'm in VT it's less $ for shipping and more$ for coral

Modost

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
if you guys can please rate him and leave a review of his place under the showcase section I had his place added to it :)

Damon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I only ordered once, but the pieces I recieved all did well except one. And they advised they would give me a freebie when I ordered again.. I just haven't ordered again..

But nice selection and good people, along with great packaging..

Alvin Alejandro

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you guys get a shipment tracking number with your order?
I just place my first order with them last Saturday and my fish were suppose to ship out yesterday and I haven't received an email with any information regarding the shipping and this was after confirming with them the shipping date.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.0%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 30 17.0%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 76 43.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.5%
Back