• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reefbids order #2

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

saltyphish

Certified Sand Groomer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you haven't checked this company's site yet I highly recommend them! This is my 2nd order from there and as with the first order I am very satisfied. They take great care with their packaging and who doesn't love the livestock guarantee they offer. I believe it is 14 or 15 days. Anyways all of my corals showed up healthy and are opened up. And of course everyone wants to see pics.
plate.jpg
plate2.jpg
plate3.jpg
That hammer does not disappoint.

Scubafrog

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just won an auction but it is charging me $34 shipping. The site states: Our free shipping policy is simple: We will ship any items in our Auction or Buy Now categories any where in the United States for FREE.

My item was $15.50 and when I go to pay it says I owe $49.50! Not very happy with the checkout process.

OP
OP
saltyphish

saltyphish

Certified Sand Groomer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would talk to their customer service about that. I did not have any problems with either of my orders.

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just won an auction but it is charging me $34 shipping. The site states: Our free shipping policy is simple: We will ship any items in our Auction or Buy Now categories any where in the United States for FREE.

My item was $15.50 and when I go to pay it says I owe $49.50! Not very happy with the checkout process.

Please send Tony an email at [email protected] and he'll fix it for you.

Scubafrog

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay. Thank you. Wasn't sure if I was missing something. Looked all over the site for all the terms.

I did write a message on the contact page but was waiting until this morning when someone would be available.

AJQ69

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay. Thank you. Wasn't sure if I was missing something. Looked all over the site for all the terms.

I did write a message on the contact page but was waiting until this morning when someone would be available.
They will take care of the issue usually within 24hrs, been down that road with them and they are top notch with the clients

Scubafrog

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I sent Tony and Rajesh an email and haven't heard back. I just want to know why the website is trying to charge more.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back