• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

wow aqueon customer service is bad

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

reefer505

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have a 220 gallon tank I got as a gift a few years ago, the tank started leaking. I broke it down called marineland (that's the brand I prefer) they were super helpful were going to replace the tank, just needed makers mark. Makers mark showed it was an aqueon tank. Called aqueon the said they have a lifetime warranty as well. Makers mark checked out it was verified their tank verified leak was manufactur defect, won't cover tank because I dont have a receipt. How shady. Worst customer service. They did see manfactur defect but still won't honor their "magnificent" lifetime warranty. So make sure you guys are buying marineland where they stand by their products.

Aquaph8

Love The Fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Moved to vendor feedback

Jay415

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks!! I'm trying to decide on an Aqueon 90 or a Marineland 110 or a Marineland 120xh. I think you, along with other similar customer service reviews I've read is gonna steer me towards Marineland. Maybe Aqueon should read their negative customer service reviews and learn something from it!!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 144 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back