• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Love rare angels?

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Rattooth

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HEY!
Do you like rare angel fish?
I wanted to post about BANDIT ANGEL FISH bought from PIECES OF THE OCEAN. I purchased small specimen one month ago from POTO. This has reputation of being very difficult to begin feeding in captivity. POTO had video of BANDIT eating on website. I bought and service was impeccable! Bandit ate first time food was given and is proving to be an aggressive piggy. I highly recommend PIECES OF THE OCEAN. They followed up on more than one occasion to make sure everything was fine.
Highly recommend PIECES OF THE OCEAN.

Aquaph8

Love The Fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Moved to current forum, thx

sc50964

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picture or video please!! I've always wanted a bandit. How much did you pay for it and how big is it?

OP
OP
Rattooth

Rattooth

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpg

sc50964

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice gem and bandit. That carpet is impressive too. What kind of trigger is that? Pink tail?

Pieces of the Ocean

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the positive feedback and support! Glad to see she has settled in nicely. =)

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 32 59.3%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 14 25.9%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 1.9%
Back