• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

All delight

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Jay6363

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just wanted to leave some feed back, Darrel has amazing Acans, and great customer service. Even before when was just selling as a hobbiest. One of the things that has set him aside for me ( like a few other vendors) is that he has treated me like a friend, not just a customer. Checks in via text to to say hi, he has been more than generous when I bought some Acans around the time I was getting married, amongst some other special occasions. I had the pleasure of meeting some of my favorite vendors in Orlando at RAP but I had no idea he was going to be there. It was nice to shake the hand of someone I haven't met face to face yet, but considered a friend. You will always get great products and great experiences. You can't go wrong ever. He is amongst my few favorite vendors. I thank u for all my past orders!

Jay

birdmandan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
+1 Just got my first order from Darrell last week and couldn't be any happier with the overall experience. Great guy to deal with and awesome coral!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 113 87.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.2%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.3%
Back