• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

My Mr Coral Order Fiasco

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

goliwala

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I feel like I completely got ripped off but I guess I deserve it. Should never have ordered from Mr Coral's website. I saw a few things I liked and thought not bad for the price. Ordered below corals close to $200.

Sopranos
King Tut Palys
Darth Maul
Black Rainbow
Riddler Revenge Palys
STRAWBERRY PIE Acro
Bonsai
5 Color Paly
BAM BAM BABY ACRO
Red People Eaters
Green People Eaters
The beast Limit Paly
PAPA SMURF PALYS
Happy People Eaters

After I placed the order, no order confirmation and no reply from him for around 10 days. Sent him an e-mail, he said he had a death in the family. I said take your time and let me know when you'll ship. A week later he asked if he can ship on Wednesday, I said yes. Again, re e-mail from him. Asked if he shipped, he said yes but still no tracking number. Asked for tracking info, he provided.

This is the part where things went really bad. Got the corals next day. All freshly cut (maybe two were not) and in very poor health. How can 24 hour shipping cause this kind of health issues? Acclimated and put then or frag rack. sent him an e-mail about the health of the corals with a pic. He said give them couple of days. Started to notice that most of these are not even close to what I ordered from him (Pics below, you guys decide for yourself). Sent him an e-mail that I didn't receive what I ordered; he said he'll look into it.

I just have a feeling that he never had these corals in stock and sent me some garbage. So far, he has refused to issue refund or accept responsibility. I guess he never had those corals so no chance he'll ship them out to me.

IMG_4316.jpg
IMG_4318.jpg
IMG_4321.jpg
IMG_4326.jpg
IMG_4327.jpg
IMG_4330.jpg
IMG_4331.jpg

OP
OP
G

goliwala

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just to clarify that 4th pic from the top shows some of my corals to the right. Please ignore 4th pic from the top. I'll figure out how to remove it one day.

OP
OP
G

goliwala

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, looks like I am out $200. I hope this thug does not make it a habit of doing this to his victims (Customers).

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 144 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back