• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

OmegaStar Halide Bulbs by Omega Sea Buyer Beware

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

mbunaman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OmegaStar Halide Bulbs by Omega Sea Buyer Beware
I purchased 2 250W DE halide bulbs from Omega Sea. They allow consumers to buy retail from them. I recieved the bulbs and one was physically shorter than the other and wont fit in my sockets. I tried it out on another fixtureand it does not fit. So I measured the bulb and its physically 1/8" shorter than the other from the cermaic ends. I called Omega Sea and they said to send it back. They got the bulb and they said its normal and refuse to send me a new bulb. They said all they want to do is refund me my money and not replace it. So they said if you want all of your money back I have to send the good bulb back and I have to pay for shipping myself. Pretty much I am wasting my time and money on shipping them back plus the shipping they charged to send them to me. I paid close to what premium Euro bulbs cost for a Chinese made bulb. It shows they dont care about their customers. And they have a poor quality control. It seems they have them made in China and smack their name on it. They just want to wash their hands. I dont know why they wont send me another bulb. Just buyer beware dont deal with them.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back