100mm Macro Video

Reefer831

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is a video of my coral just using a 100mm macro lens...watch in High def for it to look good...ENJOY!
[video=youtube_share;4YLY6sT9fMo]http://youtu.be/4YLY6sT9fMo[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:

FishLipz

Cheap and Easy Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That BTA is gorgeous. I'm looking for a nice large one like that with no luck.

OP
OP
Reefer831

Reefer831

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
looks really good! what kind of lights are you running?
ATI PM 8 BAR....and blue Reef Bright LEDs...the LEDs are only on in this...
Sweet video!
Thanks Bro! and thanks for fixing that link..
That BTA is gorgeous. I'm looking for a nice large one like that with no luck.
good luck...most of the people that have one never even want to part with the splits..it my all time favorite coral ever...Im sure you will find one just might not be huge or cheep...just feed it and it will grow out in no time...they look the best when small anyways.

cMan5

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good stuff man! Nice selection of tunes! Beautiful tank! Applause!!!!!!!

OP
OP
Reefer831

Reefer831

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good stuff man! Nice selection of tunes! Beautiful tank! Applause!!!!!!!
Thanks...I tried to pick somthing smooth everyone could enjoy.
Sweet vid!
Thanks!
Killer video, loved it. Any pics/details about the tank? Would love to see a FTS!!!
yes...go check out my eye candy thread...many pics in there...https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/member-tanks/45527-reefer831s-eye-candy-43.html#post1645009

subzero101

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is a video of my coral just using a 100mm macro lens...watch in High def for it to look good...ENJOY!
[video=youtube_share;4YLY6sT9fMo]http://youtu.be/4YLY6sT9fMo[/video]

Awesome Video Quick question what type of camera and lense are you using ? also Is this the same camera you got when you started the eyecandy thread ? I'm looking to get a camera and the one you are using seems to be perfect

OP
OP
Reefer831

Reefer831

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome Video Quick question what type of camera and lense are you using ? also Is this the same camera you got when you started the eyecandy thread ? I'm looking to get a camera and the one you are using seems to be perfect
The main camera I have used for tank photos is just a simple T2i they now make new models but anything over a t3i will work well...I wold save the money on the body and spend the extra on the lens...I use a 100mm macro and a 24-70 L series...and yes it has been the same camera since day one.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Very cool!

OP
OP
Reefer831

Reefer831

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We can't share video's but we can sure share pic's! hint hint hint LOL.
Hey Brotha Happy Easter...I thought I saw him sharing a few videos on his page and the R2R page....no big deal just trying to get my followers back from when I used to post a lot more...the old 72 gallon days :bigsmile:...He has shared a few of my photos..I plan to start posting more but I am on sit back mode recovering from a bad alk swing...I lost some of my oldest and favorite things...but things are just starting to look great again and I have a ton of sticks now...actually I have no space in the tank left at all lol..... I've been sticking stuff behind the rock work lol...I even have 10 racks that are full in the tank...lol...I plan to start a frag tank finally, I think I am going to order it this week...it will be nice to have a clean tank again lol

Back