The EcoTech Marine Radion XR30w

AquaNerd1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
[video=youtube;Dt_C6p9H08Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dt_C6p9H08Y&feature=channel_video_title[/video]
Here's a video of the EcoTech Marine Radion XR30w that I shot at MACNA. For all of those who haven't seen this light, it really is a nice piece of equipment. It may be a little pricey for most hobbyists, but it seems to be very well built and it has a lot of cutting edge features...like communicating with our wireless EcoSmart VorTech pumps for one. The light fixtures can also communicate with each other. Of course, the only downside to these lights is the fact that you have to hook them up to a computer to make adjustments. For laptop owners this isn't much of an issue, but desktop owners might need to invest in a super long USB cord or take the light down to update it. Fortunately, you'll only have to update one light since they do sync wirelessly with each other.

Anyways, hope you guys enjoy the video.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Great video thanks for sharing!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You're always welcome here and the pleasure was all mine. Please post links to ALL of your articles so we can discuss them!

Doe5ia14

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm more interested in seeing more photos of these over some corals to see what it's truly capable of. Hoping Marine Depot or any other vendor will have them for display/sale at reefapalooza next month as I didn't see Eco Tech there.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 26 81.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Other

Votes: 2 6.3%
Back