• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Rainbow Rastas

kframe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for some rainbow Rastas. anybody have some by chance?

coralfrenzy88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have rastas :)
DSCF0438.jpg
DSCF0417.jpg

OP
OP
kframe

kframe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I'm working on getting some. Just wondered if anybody on here had some? Guess not lol

Acro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry never saw you responded to me! I got it from a local reefer, I can ask if he has anymore!

OP
OP
kframe

kframe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know rich has some but he done messed up and won't be getting anymore of my business! That's why I got on here to see if anyone else had any

Acro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
[QUOT E=kframe;1951357]Were what knock offs?[/QUOTE]

The one the guy was selling?

OP
OP
kframe

kframe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nah... Rich is cornbred.. I asked him about 6 months ago about the Rastas and he said all of his were in grow. Which I understand. He told me to get ahold of him in a couple months. Well it's been 6 and I asked him of he had any for sale and he said of course. So I told him I wanted atleast one poly and he said that was cool. I asked for wysiwyg and he told me he would get them right away. Couple days later I asked him about them and all the sudden he told me he don't want to sell them!?! I emailed him back and said "umm... Ok... Thanks I guess" and he came back with " I'll tell you what, I sell you one adult polyp and one baby polyp" I said cool and I'll take em... Then he stopper responding to my emails. So I'm done with CB! I'm also selling all of my collection from him ( rainbow crush, buggatti. And some zoas! I'm now prolly gonna start a SC collection now. I've never dealt with SC but the few times I've talked to him he seems like a stellar guy and he's willing to hook is customers up! So sexy corals it is from know on!

Acro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nah... Rich is cornbred.. I asked him about 6 months ago about the Rastas and he said all of his were in grow. Which I understand. He told me to get ahold of him in a couple months. Well it's been 6 and I asked him of he had any for sale and he said of course. So I told him I wanted atleast one poly and he said that was cool. I asked for wysiwyg and he told me he would get them right away. Couple days later I asked him about them and all the sudden he told me he don't want to sell them!?! I emailed him back and said "umm... Ok... Thanks I guess" and he came back with " I'll tell you what, I sell you one adult polyp and one baby polyp" I said cool and I'll take em... Then he stopper responding to my emails. So I'm done with CB! I'm also selling all of my collection from him ( rainbow crush, buggatti. And some zoas! I'm now prolly gonna start a SC collection now. I've never dealt with SC but the few times I've talked to him he seems like a stellar guy and he's willing to hook is customers up! So sexy corals it is from know on!

I never knew cornbreds name lol but sorry to hear about what happened. I would just get pieces from people who have grown his items out then instead. Not like you're supporting him or anything.

OP
OP
kframe

kframe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 22 33.8%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 17 26.2%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 6 9.2%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 14 21.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.5%
Back