• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB - Photon 24

maineultraclassic

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm thinking about changing my lighting, and I want to go with a Reefbreeders Photon 24.

I don't want the IT2060 or any other Chinese version, I want the real deal Reefbreeders product.

Let me know the age, use, and condition of what you have.........and pictures would be great too.

PM is best

Thanks,

Steve

mainereefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can put a nice sticker on a fixture if you want ;) as far as layout when you order a light you tell them what color led you want and where you want it along with which optical you want
evergrow lights come with a 2 year warranty thats why when reefbreeders puts there sticker on it it has a 2year warranty....
also look into the warranty, there are conditions... certified evergrow distributors handle the warranty issues.... in this area they come to me to be fixed... they sent me enough replacement parts to build a light or two or three....

Last edited:

Tushhog47

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you still looking for the photon 24? I have one that is a year old and was run at 5 percent white and 100 percent blues. Looks brand new. Let me know if you are interested?

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 113 57.9%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 57 29.2%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 70 35.9%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 33 16.9%
  • Other

Votes: 58 29.7%
Back