• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Buy different types of Zoanthus. Expensive!

Lielka

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello!

Buy different types of ZOA! In Russia, you can send mail. How to pack I'll tell you all to get there alive.

All costs take upon myself. Respond anyone)

Thank you!

OP
OP
Lielka

Lielka

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Raise the topic!

You will only need to send pictures to me a private message, that that is in stock and ready to sell.
And post the corals, better commercial company that delivers to Russia for a period of 3-5 days.

How to pack properly, I'll let you know the way to survive. I really hope to find someone who can help me get the beautiful corals.

All cash costs of sending take upon myself, 100% prepayment for the corals. Risks also take upon myself.

datoneazn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good luck if I felt comfortable shipping outta country I would hit ya up for sure but not really to comfortable

F430Lou

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The question is can you receive the corals? Shipping corals is not like shipping a gift from grandma coming from mother Russia to USA or vice versa. We're talking about live animals going through customs. Lielka do you have the roper paperwork and licensing to receive these corals?

OP
OP
Lielka

Lielka

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes there is, but it is not about loads of 100 kg or more, and a small parcel to a private person.

Due to the recent developments in the legal entity prohibits the importation of United States, Australia, the Netherlands, through the efforts of the European Union.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 47 58.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 23 28.4%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
Back