• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SnipersSPS Red Devil mushroom

nelson.jdautobody

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to buy a snipersSPS red devil mushroom. I recently had a line on one and the guy said he would sell it to me and then sold it out from under me instead :( I feel pretty jilted by it because I thought most people operate under the first come first serve rule with honesty and integrity but apparently it not always the case (if you've ever wanted to get something for a while and finally find it and thought you had a commitment only to Have the rug pulled out from under you then you know what I'm saying- it sucks and people who do that to others will hopefully get their kharma). Lemme kno if you have what I'm looking for and thanks (sorry for the rant. But now I'm jonesing dang it-lol)

OP
OP
nelson.jdautobody

nelson.jdautobody

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpg
I hope you find it. My opinion is that there are better looking shrooms. Have u seen wwc bounce?

I got one of those already :)

KorL

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a frag from him a couple years back it. It was seriously the size of this "o"
It didn't make it

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 116 87.9%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.1%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.3%
Back