• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB IM desktop ghost skimmer

Oceanbear1

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just thought I would check, does anyone have a desktop ghost skimmer they want to unload?

nickg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have heard IM is having MAJOR issues with them! Their old style are working better... Just what LFS told me, and they sell a ton of IM!

OP
OP
O

Oceanbear1

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Really... But they have such good reviews! What is wrong with them? I thought the old ones weren't very good, now I'm conflicted

nickg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The old ones are by all means, not great... The work well but seem to always skim light, which is ok... But the new one are HORRIBLE... Not only that, but IM's customer service might as well be NONEXISTENT. With their millions of tanks just busting, they won't even talk you anymore!

If you are looking for a great internal skimmer. See if the Tunze will fit, and hey the InTank brand cup..

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 72 38.1%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 63 33.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.2%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.5%
Back