• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB: CC Tokyo Sunrise acan

phillrodrigo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had one from mr. Coral but I don't know what happened to it. Probably melted and wasn't the real thing like the rest of his corals

OP
OP
ryanwongg

ryanwongg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the heads up phillrodrigo! Still my birthday week and I graduate tomorrow! All i ask is that you allow me to purchase a Tokyo Sunrise head from ya :)

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a bunch of colonies that I got as one or two heads but over the last two years grew out into nice size colonies.
Most cane from SC and a few from CC, only thing is I don't know their names any more and I know they were some pricey Acans.
All of them are in the frag system as I don't have love for Acans in the DT.
What my plan was for this year is fragging them into 1/2/3 heads, contacting SC and CC with pics and see if they can help me out to identify them.
In that case I can put a price on them.

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry dude,
I think I got your text but sometimes with all the work related text my hobby related text get lost.
Coming back to the acans, I don't have the acans you looking for.
Will have tons of others after I fragged all the colonies I have in my frag tank.
Just still need to find the time to do so.
That said I have nothing ready yet, if I have some ready I might drop them off at FJW or do a trade for other corals.

OP
OP
ryanwongg

ryanwongg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
cool! shoot me a text with some pics and names if you'd like to trade or would like to sell them!

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back