• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WANTED: Lifereef Skimmer, 22" height, either new or old style

Patto005

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you have one for sale please let me know.

973-432-4860

Me too! But no one has them for sale, I was even told the only way I would get one persons, was over their dead body!!! So I called Jeff (owner of Life Reef) up Tuesday and ordered me a SVS3-24!!! I can't wait to get it! By the way, Jeff is a great guy to talk to and absolutely will not let you purchase something you don't need. Good luck on your quest

OP
OP
D

d5332

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I typically do a little searching and if I can't find a used item I just go and buy it new.

If I dont find a Lifereef skimmer in a few weeks I will just buy it new, it seems to last for ever and accepts any pump brand.

OTE=Patto005;2183217]Me too! But no one has them for sale, I was even told the only way I would get one persons, was over their dead body!!! So I called Jeff (owner of Life Reef) up Tuesday and ordered me a SVS3-24!!! I can't wait to get it! By the way, Jeff is a great guy to talk to and absolutely will not let you purchase something you don't need. Good luck on your quest[/QUOTE]

Patto005

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I typically do a little searching and if I can't find a used item I just go and buy it new.

If I dont find a Lifereef skimmer in a few weeks I will just buy it new, it seems to last for ever and accepts any pump brand.

OTE=Patto005;2183217]Me too! But no one has them for sale, I was even told the only way I would get one persons, was over their dead body!!! So I called Jeff (owner of Life Reef) up Tuesday and ordered me a SVS3-24!!! I can't wait to get it! By the way, Jeff is a great guy to talk to and absolutely will not let you purchase something you don't need. Good luck on your quest
[/QUOTE]

Yeah I have been searching for one for months. I finally just ordered one because I got tired of searching

Back