• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB: Red Sea Max 130 complete

Xtremeclownfish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All

I'm looking to buy a Red Sea Max 130 or 250! I usually buy new equipment but looking at the prices! I want to see if I can find a slightly used in excellent condition at a third of the price first. Want to see what is out there in model and prices. Hoping to get one without the livestock and a system that is standard with no upgrades. If you have one or know of someone that is selling or getting out..please let me know here or PM.
Appreciate.

LatinKing

Clownfish Breeder
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey LAtinK
If you decide to purchase a new RSM whatever model! Just a FYI there customers service is terrible. My tank recently crack and I've contacted RSM for a replacement. They want to charge me $235.28 for shipping me a tank only, no hood just the tank. I posted a thread on the vendor feedback section. Sorry for hijacking your WTB. Good luck bud!

nickg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you google Atlanta Aquarium in Duluth Ga, the owner Rit has a very nice used one he is selling. It was a DT in his store for around a year. Red tank and stand. Has all the goodies with it.

Nick

nickg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I apologize. I thought it was the 250. Nice setup either way. Good luck finding you one.

nickg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I actually ended up removing and adding a versa top. I used on from a 120 and used 3 of the glass panels.

OP
OP
Xtremeclownfish

Xtremeclownfish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I already have the cover from an existing 130 already installed LEDS, but thanks. But if you know someone selling the RSM130 stand..LMK

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 44 35.2%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 27 21.6%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.2%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 8.0%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 24.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.2%
Back