Awesome Photography!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

thejuggernaut

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your posts and website always have the best photos around. What kind of setup and workflow do you use. I would think it would be hard to be able to get such good looking photos consistently, but you guys seem to pull it off daily.

Regards,
Taylor

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the compliment it is truly appreciated.

We use a Nikon D610/Nikon 105mm Macro with an Avast MarineWorks XL top down box for all frag shots, Lightroom for editing.

If you take all your photos under the same lighting at the same angle with the frags the same distance from the camera then you only have to really edit one photo and apply those settings to all your photos.

We are building our new farm right now and it will have an even better setup for taking amazing pictures using a tripod at an efficient rate. Right now everything is shot top down using my hands and when you're dealing with macro shots you are limited with what you can do when using your hands.

-Jacob

OP
OP
thejuggernaut

thejuggernaut

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks,

Looking forward to seeing progress on your new grow out room. Just recently getting into the hobby again, and definitely plan on ordering some corals from you once I get this tank settled in.

Regards,
Taylor

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.6%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 15.9%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.8%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 73 42.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.7%
Back