World Wide Corals Halloween Live Sale! Nov. 1st, 3pm - 3am

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
kclOyV.jpg

And yes we are aware Halloween is on the 31st, we thought it would be better to have it the day after. :)

WWC Halloween LIVE SALE RULES
  • Sale starts November 1st at 3:00 p.m. est. and goes on for 12 hours. We will post "what you see is what you get" (WYSIWYG) corals in this thread with a title, picture, original price, the sale price and a link to purchase it from our site. You can only go through the link posted here to buy the coral. Your order is not completed until payment is finished! Just because a coral is in your cart doesn't mean it's yours. Communication will be through thread-posts and PMs. Over 300+ items total will be posted at random times throughout the whole 12 hours. Expect a batch of 2 - 5 new corals posted every 5 - 10 minutes. You snooze, you lose!
  • Our website is secure with 256-bit encryption. You will be able to use any major credit/debit card through the site, also Paypal will be available to use as well.

• All orders are final! No exchanges. No refunds. No exceptions. Also No credits, gift cards, coupons, extra discounts will be used in this 12hr sale.
Attention all customers: We always have a few people who purchase a coral and then claim they didn't mean to buy the coral. There is no way you can go through the whole checkout process and then realize you didn't want the coral. Please do not click on the link if you do not intend to purchase the coral. Do not just check to see if a coral is available by clicking "add to cart" because it will stay in your cart the next time you return to the site and checkout.

Warning: If you are not patient and good with crowds, this sale is probably not for you.

• Very rarely, due to the amount of people buying at the same time, there have been cases of two orders placed for the same coral at once. If this happens we will honor the first order to come through our website. The other person will get the same coral, if available. If another frag of the same coral is unavailable, you will receive a refund for the price of the coral.
***Please include your full name from your order in any PM or post communications regarding orders. We cannot identify you from your R2R screen name.

Prizes

• 1 $300 WWC Coral Gift Card

• 2 Tickets to ReefAPalooza New York

• 2 Tickets to ReefAPalooza Orlando

• 1 Pair of Sustainable Aquatics Fancy Clowns

• 1 Frag of WWC Pink Krakatoas

• We will also be giving out $100 WWC Coral Gift Cards to every 1,000th post.

Everyone who makes a purchase during the sale will qualify for the raffles and gift cards. You can only win once.

• Raffle drawing winner videos will be posted by 7pm est Saturday November 8th, 2014.

Shipping

• You only need to pay for one shipping unit. Just choose "Live Sale Shipping" at checkout if you're not picking up, if you're picking up choose "In-Store Pickup" for all your purchases.
  • Shipping Unit 1 $44.99 11/4 delivery, FedEx Priority Overnight.
  • Florida Shipping $24.99 11/5 delivery, FedEx Priority Overnight.
  • Absolutely no free shipping for this Sale due to such low prices.

• You must purchase 1 of our 2 Shipping Units we will create before the start of the Sale. You can find links to them here in the thread and on the homepage of our website before the sale starts. You only need to buy one unit no matter how many corals you purchase. If you purchase a unit and can't purchase any corals during the sale we will refund you. (disregard this if you are picking up in-store)

• All boxes must be signed for at delivery if you want signature waived we will no longer be responsible for locating the package and the 10-Day Guarantee is waived, we will only guarantee alive arrival. WWC recommends: hold box at local FedEx facility, for customer pickup.

• If corals arrive dead or die within 10 days, we will need an in-tank picture PM’d to us for confirmation. Please, do not discard coral until claim is settled. Customer must pay shipping on replacements.

• No piggy back shipping with other people.

• If you are local, in-store pickups will be allowed on or after Wednesday 11/5.

• We will not hold any orders, NO exceptions.

Last edited:

willstang

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hopefully this time I can score something. Lol

-Logzor

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm growing out the WWC Pink Duster I picked up during a past sale. It's an absolute gem! Any other awesome pieces you'll be releasing?

jt17

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was at WWC today and saw the tank of frags set aside for this sale. As usual they are huge chunks of beautiful corals. Hey Jacob, why so shy with the teasers? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 37.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 66 34.2%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.0%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.5%
Back