YR Live Sale 11/22 - Countdown to Black Friday

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Join us for the kick off of our week long Black Friday Sale with a Live Sale on Saturday at 12 Noon PST aka 3 PM for the East Coast

Followed by doorbusting deals everyday through Black Friday - You may combine doorbuster deals and Live Sale items to reach the Free Shipping level

NovLiveSaleFlyer_zps1d94e3ab.jpg

Loads of Frags for only $ .01 - Purchase $50 worth of items anytime during the live sale and qualify to purchase the penny frags available in every round *** Limit 2 penny frags per person/household/order ** The $50 order min. will be strictly enforced

Free Shipping
Purchase $299.99 in items during the Live Sale and we will ship your order for free. Yes, FREE shipping during a Live Sale!
You may combine items purchased during the Live Sale with livestock from the YR website to reach the Free Shipping level. For orders less than $299.99, Overnight shipping is only $39.99.

Local Pick Up will be available starting on Sunday, Nov 23th at Noon. Because of the ultralow prices during the Live Sale, the Minimum Order Size for store pickup is $50. Please verify with us the day you wish to pick up your order so we have a chance to transfer your order to the store. An email to [email protected] with your preferred pickup date at the end of the sale is all that is necessary.

All Purchases Earn Reward Points on the Your Reef website that can be used on any future purchase. Any previously earned points can be applied to your purchases during the Live Sale. NO other coupons, gift certificates or discounts may be applied to Live Sale purchases.

Guidelines - The way the sale works

All items will be posted to our Live Sale thread on Reef2Reef.com in groups of 3 to 8 animals every 10 minutes. Each item’s picture will have the pricing information as well as a link that will take you to that item’s listing on our website. You must complete the entire checkout process on the YR website before you win that item. Adding it to your cart does not prevent someone else from purchasing it before you. Each of the items posted to this R2R thread will be WYSIWYG - additional heavily discounted sale items will be offered during the live sale on the Your Reef website. Click on the Live Sale Tab on the YR website to view these additional items

No sales will take place via personal messaging, phone or email. All questions should be posted to the Live Sale thread so everyone can benefit from the answer. Imagine trying to keep up with the PM’s coming from hundreds of people watching the sale. Please help us out by limiting the PM’s

In order to purchase anything during the Live Sale, you must have a customer account on the Your Reef website. Please include your R2R screen name in the company field of the customer information when creating your account in case we need to match a post on R2R to your order.

We suggest you create the account and become familiar with how our shopping cart and checkout works before the sale.

You may use Paypal, Credit or Debit cards to complete your transaction. Paypal checks cannot be used during the Live Sale as the clearing time is 3 or 4 days.

There is a “Live Sale” tab on the YR website that will be used to display items that are unsold from earlier in the sale. It will not include the most current offerings so we suggest you don’t use it to follow the sale. The Live Sale page on yourreef.com is there for the convenience of people that arrive late to the sale or those looking for additional items to fill their order to receive Free Shipping. Miss a round during the sale – check this page to see if something is still available.

Our “7 Day Arrive Alive and Thrive” warranty applies to all items in the Live Sale. See the Your Reef website for complete information. Acclimation & Live Arrival Guarantee

To make viewing the sale easier - Use the account settings on R2R to display the newest post first then refresh your screen by hitting F5.

Now for the fine print

Sorry - we have to add this for the very few who will not follow the rules

All orders are final, no refunds, and no exchanges. You will be expected to pay $39.99 for an overnight shipping module if your order total doesn’t equal $299.99 by the end of the sale. Please purchase the shipping module if required at the end of the sale.

You will be charged for any items purchased if you fail to buy the shipping module and your Order total is below $299.99. Local pickup is exempt.

To qualify to purchase any of the $.01 frags offered during the Live Sale - your order must be a min of $50. These are bonus items for our loyal customers. We will try to have multiple nearly identical frags available for the .01 frags so that if multiple orders go through for one item we will be able to honor these orders.

For local pick up – Your order total must equal $50

All items in the Live Sale are first come - first served. If because of heavy traffic on the website two orders for the same item go through, we will do our best to find a duplicate item to honor the sale. If no suitable animal can be found, a full refund will be issued to the buyer.

In order to increase performance - our web server stores a pre-built version of each page in memory. On pages with multiple corals listed - Items might appear as available even if they are sold. You must click on the individual item to see the availability in real time -- The Add to Cart button on the page changes to Sold when the item is no longer available. If two people have the same coral in their cart - the one that checks out first will receive it. Once the coral has been purchased by someone else and if it already in your cart - you will receive a message during checkout that the item is no longer available in the quantity requested.

With all the security problems currently affecting retailers - aka Target/Home Depot - we have chosen a system that does not store any credit card information on our server for your protection. We understand it affects you during the live sale more so than on a day to day transaction but everyone is on equal footing. Some suggestions - link your credit card to paypal or keep a file open on your screen with your credit card information and copy / paste the number. Both of these will prevent you from the need to type out all the information each time.

Last edited:

ViktorVaughn

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can't wait, 2 of my favorite pieces in my tank came from your last live sale in May (space monster paly's and Hawaiian ice millepora).

OP
OP
YourReef

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thursday's Teaser -- How about a shot of all the clams that will be offered during this Live Sale - Lots of Maximas and Squamosa clams will be available - All marked down to Black Friday Deals for our Live Sale

ClamTank.jpg

OP
OP
YourReef

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Friday AM Bump with some of the Nems that will be offered

WYS-Nem01.jpg

WYS-Nem06.jpg

WYS-Nem11.jpg

WYS-Nem13.jpg

WYS-Nem15.jpg

JenB

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you guys haven't ordered from Your Reef you should!!! I've gotten 4 clams from them in the past - one being a 5inch maxima and they are doing fantastic and are gorgeous!!!!

Coral Keeper

Reef Keeper
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone! I just spoke to John over the phone over at Your Reef and they are experiencing power outage issues due to horrible weather (me being a local, I am also experiencing power outage issues) So, it might take a bit longer at times for them to post up a few of the lists, just a heads up for everyone! :)

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 79 38.2%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 69 33.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 26 12.6%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 31 15.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back