flaming mohican vs krakatoa

lps1212

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
whats your thoughts on this gem i just picked up from hermesfan. I honestly think its worth every penny and for half the price of the krak paly it will have to do for me i don't have a pic of the krak paly im sure duke can shime in and post one of his many :tongue: but for now lets :dribble: over this jewel

Attachments

• IMG_4635.jpg
    IMG_4635.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 4,738

MacKrell

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ha lol, dude I just picked one up and can't get a pick, It's super bright! Pics do no justice to this paly! I wanted the krak really bad but changed my mind when I saw this. Absolutely a way better looker! And price as well! Flamming Mohicans rise!!

OP
OP
lps1212

lps1212

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ha lol, dude I just picked one up and can't get a pick, It's super bright! Pics do no justice to this paly! I wanted the krak really bad but changed my mind when I saw this. Absolutely a way better looker! And price as well! Flamming Mohicans rise!!
yeah this gem totally rocks its top dog in my tank right now and to be honest its the price that sealed the deal for me at 250 a pop you cant go wrong way too much hype going in on the krak paly that caused the price to sky rocket ill just enjoy this jewel for now

hermesfansf

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When Rev posted the pic below a while back, I knew I had something very very similar in my collection. And then I saw GB released Krakatoa, that I was even more certain that what I had was indeed a GEM. The baby Mohican looks exactly like hallucination but way brighter, then it grows and develops flaming orange skirt tips, and the black circle around the center. The flaming orange ring is just millimeter thicker than Krakatoa's. It is very hard to describe and capture its brightness as the macro lense won't allow me to do so. If u think hallucination is bright, wait until u see the Mohican that I am not kidding.

Last edited:
OP
OP
lps1212

lps1212

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ill try to snap a better shot of this gem over the weekend but for now ill enjoy what is on this thread

OP
OP
lps1212

lps1212

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LPS, What do you charge for the Flaming Mohicans?
i don't have any available now as I just recieved my frag today but hermesfansf has em for 250 it's what I payed for this beauty can't beat it half the price of the Krakatoa and definetly a looker in my tank

MacKrell

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok here I go with these pics... Best I can do right now till I get my camera..
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 3,939

MacKrell

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpg

Sorry u have to tilt your head but these make my head turn that way anyways lol

MacKrell

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Duke u got all the krak in the US, and u dnt got one of these? I thought for sure u would have at least three of these by now? U gota grab one of these to add to your collection! The brightness of these will open your eyes, maybe enough for u to share some krak with us?? ;);) eh?

OP
OP
lps1212

lps1212

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Duke u got all the krak in the US, and u dnt got one of these? I thought for sure u would have at least three of these by now? U gota grab one of these to add to your collection! The brightness of these will open your eyes, maybe enough for u to share some krak with us?? ;);) eh?
share the krak

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 18 81.8%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Other

Votes: 2 9.1%
Back