Zoanthids lights

Aqua fire/medic

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can find them occasionally in the FS threads here, but it really depends on the size and the intensity you want ( xho or regular)

joshporksandwich

Zoa addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any 3w royal blue will do the trick. The more expensive ones give you more control and better spectrum.

laineyg6

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 10 Gal reef and I just upgraded my lights to the Current LEDs with remote control. I think Amazon has the 20" (smallest size) for about $120. It's the cheapest I have seen for corals and you can adjust whatever you want on the blue and white.
"

laineyg6

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Current Orbit Marine LED Light, 18-Inches to 24-Inches is the product description on Amazon. I had the price wrong. It's $179 for regular price or $108 if you have a Prime membership. Maybe this link works. http://smile.amazon.com/Current-Orbit-Marine-18-Inches-24-Inches/dp/B00GFTK7CQ/

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 51 56.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 27 29.7%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 7 7.7%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.3%
Back