Very first Zoa's - What are they?

CastAway

Prone to wander, never lost.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Newbie here. Sorry for the crappy picture. Fighting against the blue light, and, that fact that these three polyps are so tiny. Under whites they're blue/gray in the middle, then orange radiating out to pink. Under blues the orange fluoresces bright pink. Any help?
tiny zoas.jpg

TJ's Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
[h=2]Very first Zoa's - What are they?[/h]
Well of course, they are........... yours

idk, hard to tell from your crappy pic Jeff....lol What are the real colors as you see them ???

Cheers, Todd

OP
OP
CastAway

CastAway

Prone to wander, never lost.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry Todd. They're just so small. I think I'll just let'm grow, and try to identify them when they're bigger, more numerous, and/or fully acclimated to the system. LOL

The real colors are orange (under whites) and pink (under blues). The eye seems kind of blue/gray. Actually, the picture depicts the color pretty well.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 31 75.6%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 2.4%
Back