Another id please!!!!

sportfisherman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
photo.jpg
I have a really nice colony of these and i was told they are fireballs, when i look up fireballs they dont look like these. If you look closely some of them have a hint of green in them so i want to call them miami hurricanes but i dont know if that will work since im a FSU fan but the color scheme is dead on.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

joshporksandwich

Zoa addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They're called gatorades. Miami hurricanes are the ones on the pic. This tagging thing is making me work hahahahah revhtree

Attachments

• 1414090737153.jpg
    1414090737153.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 153

zemuss

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
**** being that your a FSU fan your screwed either way! []_[] see you Nov 14th!

OP
OP
sportfisherman

sportfisherman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow bro, way to keep it classy!!! We're not even on a sports subject you classless *** hurricane fans still find a way to prove that you truley are *** bags!!!! We're talking corals not football.... And if we were talking football you should know not to run your mouth off to a team that has whooped your *** over and over for the past years!!! Get a hobby geek!!!!

OP
OP
sportfisherman

sportfisherman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now onto the real subject at hand, does anyone that wants to discuss corals know the price per polyp on the gatorades?

OP
OP
sportfisherman

sportfisherman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's not you brother, it's the fact that people find any excuse to talk crap about anybody's football team, there is a time and place and for it and it's not on here. I accept your apology and it's all good.... And by the way before you went on about Fsu, you should of read my post a lil better cause I was gonna name them after your crappy team!!! Good luck on the 14th your gonna need it!!! GO NOLES

golfnut1232

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I could be off or a pessimist or whatever, but my opinion is that if PZ is getting $25 pp, that would tell me that mine might go for 10-15 pp from hobbyist to hobbyist. There are definitely some exceptions to this like stratosphere's, hallucinations, and some of the other "high enders". Seems that way in "these here parts" which is Utah. : )

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 84 87.5%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 6.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.1%
Back