• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

24x20x12 All in One Frag Tank

Tankmaster

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a frag tank I bought with the intent of using but really don't have room for it right now. Dimensions are 24 wide 20 deep and 12 tall. It is acrylic and has black acrylic bottom. Am asking $175 which will include up to $50 for shipping. If shipping is more than $50 you will have to pay the difference. I have run a few common locations and most shipping rates seem to be less that $50. I will post photos this evening.

I can include the Lessie a150w ocean blue for an additional $150 shipping included.

OP
OP
T

Tankmaster

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tank has some light scratches on the inside. Looks like where someone cleaned the front. Will buff out very easily. With water in the tank they are not noticeable. Other than than there is no damage to the tank.

IMG_0115.JPG

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 57 49.6%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 63 54.8%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • None.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.8%
Back