2nd Anniversary Live Sale! GET READY FOR 12 HRS. OF CORAL MADNESS!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
jfox

jfox

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for another great sale everyone. I had fun and I hope you guys did also. Il be shipping out tons of nice frags this week. Until next time.

walkerbrody

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for all of your effort Jf. I finely get to add some authentic jf coral in my tank. It was worth sitting in front of a laptop with crappy internet for 12 hrs.

containerman1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to say Thanks to Jason and Reef2reef this was a nice sale . I like the 12 hr blast were you post pretty quick it keeps things moving . I ended up with several good deals where things were reduced but I still missed the 1$ but I had fun trying
9e3ujezy.jpg
until next time

Last edited:
OP
OP
jfox

jfox

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
raffle is not yet posted. we will post a thread for check in tomorrow and will announce raffle as soon as we sort all the orders. thanks

khoff

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ah thanks! Its been a crazy weekend, so we weren't sure if we just missed something :)
raffle is not yet posted. we will post a thread for check in tomorrow and will announce raffle as soon as we sort all the orders. thanks

Exstayce

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thank you Jason for the very nice and colorful corals, they were well packed, and opened right up! most were extra extra large or completely over growing the plug! you are most top notch!!

mlewandowski61

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Jason Corals came in packed very well and acclimated and opened up right away. Very nice stuff cant wait for that Super King to get big that things going to be BAD A@% looking

Reef_Addict

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Jason and May! My shipment arrived before 10:00 am this morning and was packed perfectly. All nine corals that I bought were triple bagged, healthy, and looked great. I dipped them and put them in the tank. All of the zoas opened up quickly and the chalices and favia are already swelled up and doing great. I can't wait for the Robokaki to grow into a full colony; it has great color....Thanks again for the quality corals.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.3%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 43 35.8%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 36 30.0%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 30 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.8%
Back