68 Gallons - What to do?

TheREALDaddyJ

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all,

I currently have a 75g mixed reef tank with a 40g sump: a few o. clowns, flame angel, six line, foxface, filefish, ocellate damsel, starry blenny, and a Yellow Eye kole. Mainly softies and LPS as far as coral goes. I'm getting a good deal on a 68g cadlight versa with sump, and am torn on what to do with it. Part of me wants to do another reef tank with fish I can't add to my 75 like a mccoskers flasher, mandarin dragonet, and potters angel, but part of me wants to do a small predator or angler tank. I want something different. What ideas do you guys have? If you had my setup what would you do with the new tank?

saltyfilmfolks

Lights! Camera! Reef!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all,

I currently have a 75g mixed reef tank with a 40g sump: a few o. clowns, flame angel, six line, foxface, filefish, ocellate damsel, starry blenny, and a Yellow Eye kole. Mainly softies and LPS as far as coral goes. I'm getting a good deal on a 68g cadlight versa with sump, and am torn on what to do with it. Part of me wants to do another reef tank with fish I can't add to my 75 like a mccoskers flasher, mandarin dragonet, and potters angel, but part of me wants to do a small predator or angler tank. I want something different. What ideas do you guys have? If you had my setup what would you do with the new tank?
florida live rock. more predators in that than a Hollywood premiere.

Jimbo662

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FOWLR for all those cool fish you have to keep away from your corals! ;)

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.9%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 19.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 25.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back