!!!ABSURDITY AT IT'S FINEST. THE TOXIC PAPADOPOULOS!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
screenshot-2014-04-28-18-57-15_zpsnyi5awae.jpg

I mean I guess I watched it. I wouldn't say I was a regular viewer but weather you like it or not, if you grew up in the 80's, you are following me on this one. Sort of like a cousin show to Different Strokes, complete with outs own spunky little undersized wonder. Lets face it, 80's TV shows were as glorious as they were outlandish. No doubt about it. But it was none the less, a magnificent time to be a kid!

So where does this stuff even come from? I have no idea guys, really. Some fleeting but instantaneous moment of nostalgia? Or, maybe I just liked the way it sounded. Perhaps I just thought, ok it can't get any more ridicules than this. I mean really? The Toxic Papadopoulos? Meant to be taken absolutely literally, as a reference to a glowing chemicalized George? Illustrated perfectly with an accompanying image! Why not. Let's have it! No need to say another word.

It's the BC Toxic Papadopoulos

IMG_6692_zpspss3tblj.jpg

IMG_6692-3_zpsdnfzebfa.jpg

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That even doesn't look real!
Knowing it's a BC I have to believe it.
The name is kind of difficult to pronounce but maybe not so for the stick-heads, although I'm practicing and once I can pronounce it I will buy it, for that matter growing it will not be a big deal.

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
That even doesn't look real!
Knowing it's a BC I have to believe it.
The name is kind of difficult to pronounce but maybe not so for the stick-heads, although I'm practicing and once I can pronounce it I will buy it, for that matter growing it will not be a big deal.

POP-A-DOP-A-LUS:D as in George Papadopoulos. You know, the dad from webster

ScottWolver

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Who was a better football player then an actor. Alex Karras, Detroit Lions great! Beautiful coral

As a Lion Fan for over 50 years I should absolutely get this so at least one positive thing happens out of that level of commitment! (insanity)

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Ha awesome! Glad to have done it! as inadvertent as it was;)

swk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shut the front door Adam. This was like a trip down memory lane from tv watching growing up in the 80s

coral tarracino

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
screenshot-2014-04-28-18-57-15_zpsnyi5awae.jpg

I mean I guess I watched it. I wouldn't say I was a regular viewer but weather you like it or not, if you grew up in the 80's, you are following me on this one. Sort of like a cousin show to Different Strokes, complete with outs own spunky little undersized wonder. Lets face it, 80's TV shows were as glorious as they were outlandish. No doubt about it. But it was none the less, a magnificent time to be a kid!

So where does this stuff even come from? I have no idea guys, really. Some fleeting but instantaneous moment of nostalgia? Or, maybe I just liked the way it sounded. Perhaps I just thought, ok it can't get any more ridicules than this. I mean really? The Toxic Papadopoulos? Meant to be taken absolutely literally, as a reference to a glowing chemicalized George? Illustrated perfectly with an accompanying image! Why not. Let's have it! No need to say another word.

It's the BC Toxic Papadopoulos

IMG_6692_zpspss3tblj.jpg

IMG_6692-3_zpsdnfzebfa.jpg

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 69 86.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.8%
Back