Ads in tapatalk now?

hig789

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just did the recent update for tapatalk and I am seeing all kinds of ads mixed right in with the normal threads. Is this the way it should be? I very rarely if ever use the desktop site so I'm not sure if when you are a supporter if it removes the ads or not. Most other forums do. Just curious.

reefwiser

LMAS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The R2R app is a simple version of tapatalk. If you had purchased the pro version of tapatalk. You could have had the ads removed. Tapatalk full version allows more forums to be added and has a expanded notification function.

OP
OP
hig789

hig789

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The R2R app is a simple version of tapatalk. If you had purchased the pro version of tapatalk. You could have had the ads removed. Tapatalk full version allows more forums to be added and has a expanded notification function.

Yeah I have had the pro version for a few years now. I don't believe there is a free version anymore, on the iPhone at least. If there is it doesn't show up in the App Store.

These ads are new to the app since the recent update. I read on the tapatalk site that the forum owner has the ability to turn the ads off.

OP
OP
hig789

hig789

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
5f516409cac314e088252eee51dac174.jpg

OP
OP
hig789

hig789

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's not a big deal to me, was just curious why they started appearing. I will just use the R2R app now. I didn't know it existed until now.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 39 32.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.5%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 18.5%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back