Become A Supporting Member Of Reef2Reef!

Ole Man

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry it took me so long to get hooked up Revh. but that's why they call me `Ole Man' good to be on the Supporting side...

inkedsparkster

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Finally became a supporter! Best forum around! So many FB updates and love all the helpful info! Lot's of love from everyone too on tank builds!

Ryan2428

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to support I have learned so much from here in two days from other members post new and old more then the guys at the saltwater store here has taught me . But I have no Paypal can I just use card lol help please

Ryan2428

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not computer smart work with my hands so took me a min so u will probably never see a avatar or a lot of pics unless I get good at it lol but ty

Sandcrab3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A quick question. How do the Stars under the Supporter work? And how does the Excellence work? I can't find that info with a search.
And one more question, while I'm at it. I became a supporter today. I have EDIT on this post.
However, I posted another reply a few minutes ago to a Thread that I started before becoming a supporter, and I don't have EDIT show on that new reply that I posted about the same time as this. Why is that? Is it because it's a reply to an earlier thread before Supporter status?

Last edited:

ReeferRookie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Id love to support but i hate the idea of paypal :/ bad bad experiences with paypal. Ill try on wensday when i get. Paid. Cant wait. To.help this site that has helped me sp much

SeahorseKeeper

Where's the mysis?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A quick question. How do the Stars under the Supporter work? And how does the Excellence work? I can't find that info with a search.
And one more question, while I'm at it. I became a supporter today. I have EDIT on this post.
However, I posted another reply a few minutes ago to a Thread that I started before becoming a supporter, and I don't have EDIT show on that new reply that I posted about the same time as this. Why is that? Is it because it's a reply to an earlier thread before Supporter status?

The starfish scale is based on posts. https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/announcements/84585-reef2reef-com-member-ranks-starfish-scale.html

The excellence award is an award given to members. It is typically given to outstanding members of the R2R community. This can be done by being welcoming to new members, posting informational posts or helping out members. Members are nominated and the Team R2R members evaluate the nominations.

SeahorseKeeper

Where's the mysis?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Id love to support but i hate the idea of paypal :/ bad bad experiences with paypal. Ill try on wensday when i get. Paid. Cant wait. To.help this site that has helped me sp much

This is being looked into.

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

The stars are there and light up as your post count go's up.
Community Excellence is given to members who regularly post in a helpful manner and post often.
I'm not following your question about editing? Usually you get a set time to go back and edit a post, I'm unsure how long it is though.

ReeferRookie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you couldnt edit because u werent a supporter status. Now that u are you can edit i plan on doing so myself as soon we i get paid. 200 post in a couple weeks its worth the money ive learned so much

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks for the support!

scardall

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do I delete my reply to a thread? Reason: I have replied to a thread in the past anf relized it did not meet required conditions of that thread. Now I want to remove those reply's only.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 31 34.8%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 20 22.5%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 8 9.0%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 22 24.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.4%
Back