Apex usb wifi

Tab28

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am waiting for my apex to arrive but going through what else i need to buy. Does the old xbox usb wireless wifi work on the apex lite? I know i need the ph probe as well as probe holder. Future the salinity add-on. I do not have a vortex, but do have wp40/25 and no led lights. Anything else that i should get now to start?

bean

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use a Powerline Adapter. No wireless settings to
setup. Just plug and play and take only seconds to hookup

Octo

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've looked into the Wireless WIfi Adapter but no luck.. I ended up using the Net Gear wnce2001 W/L adapter too.

760mason

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
netgear wnce2001 it is cheap and easy to set up. Make sure you hook the apex directly to ethernet when initally setting it up so the Firmware update goes properly. What are you hooking up to the Apex? What do you want to do with it? The ALD module is a must have along with the ALD probes. Get a breakout box or build one. You will need the breakout box to to control ATO, or various switches that you can program to do almost anything you want to do. I am new to the Apex and love it. This is a good start if you have not already checked it out. Neptune Systems Community

OP
OP
Tab28

Tab28

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks i was told that usb wifi will not work on apex. So the netgear you all recommended is the way to go.

OP
OP
Tab28

Tab28

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
netgear wnce2001 it is cheap and easy to set up. Make sure you hook the apex directly to ethernet when initally setting it up so the Firmware update goes properly. What are you hooking up to the Apex? What do you want to do with it? The ALD module is a must have along with the ALD probes. Get a breakout box or build one. You will need the breakout box to to control ATO, or various switches that you can program to do almost anything you want to do. I am new to the Apex and love it. This is a good start if you have not already checked it out. Neptune Systems Community

The ALD is a must for me. How many times either my skimmer or reactors have caused a leak. To start with lights and pumps. I have t5, mh, lunars and led accents. They are now programed would just love to simplify all the timers i now have. It takes me awhile to follow chords, why are they all black, to find the pump i need to unplug. This will be much easier. I am sure there are things this thing will do i did not think i needed to simplify.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back