• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

BRAD NEW NEPTUNE APEX

adam@army

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wife got me a new apex with out knowing i already got one. (well i didn't tell her) so I'm pretending that i set up her apex but I'm selling it. its still in a box and wrappings. asking 520 shipped. its the apex gold. with lab grade ph and temp probe.

OP
OP
adam@army

adam@army

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pics

IMG_6506.JPG

IMG_6504.JPG

IMG_6505.JPG

tupes

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wife got me a new apex with out knowing i already got one. (well i didn't tell her) so I'm pretending that i set up her apex but I'm selling it. its still in a box and wrappings. asking 520 shipped. its the apex gold. with lab grade ph and temp probe.

thats not the Apex gold. Looks like the classic version. It does not have the salinity probe which the gold version has.
Nor do they make the gold version anymore.

OP
OP
adam@army

adam@army

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thats not the Apex gold. Looks like the classic version. It does not have the salinity probe which the gold version has.
Nor do they make the gold version anymore.
yeah you are right. thanks for pointing it.

Triggreef

Zoa Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol too funny! GLWS man. Thanks for the laugh

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 28 82.4%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Other

Votes: 2 5.9%
Back