1. From time to time we get request from members wanting to do more to help R2R grow and looking for more ways to support our great community. Well we now have a way!

Click here to see how you can support R2R, get some awesome Reef Gear, and win $7200 in prizes!

Ccritters.com

Discussion in 'Vendor Feedback' started by ReeferBee, Aug 26, 2013.

1. ReeferBee

ReeferBee Well-Known Member

I placed an order on Aug 5th 2013 with ccritters.com. It has now been over twenty days and I still have not received my items.

I was first told it would ship two weeks ago. I never got tracking and surprise I never received my items. Once again on the 20th I was told my order shipped, still no tracking or items delivered.

I sent several emails about shipping, and asking if everything was alright with them. The only time I got a response to an email is when I said "Hey bud, when will my order ship?†They responded to let me know their name is DANA... I never received any other replies to my emails.

I also tried to reach them by phone, but I always got the machine.

Don't let their prices fool you as they really are too good to be true. I opened a dispute in PayPal today, and within five minutes I had a refund. Amazing they can refund that quickly yet not respond to emails.

Don’t make the same mistake I did and order from CCRITTERS.COM