!!!CHEAPSKATE BAIT!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I don't mean it in a bad way I swear! I'm with you trust me. Just thinking to myself; exceptional looking aquacultured coral does have to be expensive. In fact I cant believe some of the crap I've seen lately.

Rather than cash in without regard, my philosophy has always been to base pricing more on availability then any wild market trends. Meaning, if I have a fair amount of something, no matter what it is, I am not going to suck you dry for it. I'd like to think the majority of my customers can attest to that fact. Especially those of you that opt for grab bags;). But nothing could illustrate my point better than these two 5-packs!

Teeming with color 100% aquacultured, and leagues below site prices, these guys average out at just about 30 a frag!

199.00 shipped each.

1. Red Robin
  2. Goldilocks
  3. PC Rainbow
  4. Dales Purple Unknown
  5. BC Xmas
IMG_7613-Edit_zpsnpsoj3hi.jpg

1. Lingonberry Vinegar
  2. PC Rainbow
  3. Thermans Secret Purple Tip
  4. Blaze Orange
  5. Soft Rainbow Milli!
IMG_7614-Edit_zpsqqy9oawp.jpg

Jlobes

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WOW! great packs for a great price. Always crushing it!

Ill be hitting you up soon for a pack. Finally ready to fill the tank and even though Im more an LPS guy, gotta have some great SPS/acros/etc in the mix. hoping you can set me up with a nice 6-8 pack of stunners that will do well(grow&stay colorful) in a mixed reef/lps dominant tank.

Shep

Acan Connoisseur
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man I would love to get a red or blue colored SPS but don't know if it would just change color :( (because of my tank chemistry)

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Man I would love to get a red or blue colored SPS but don't know if it would just change color :( (because of my tank chemistry)

What do you expect it might change too? Just wondering.

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
No idea, green? lol If they don't, I'd be super excited :D

Have you had sps do that in the past? Usually when an otherwise healthy corals goes green, it's light or possibly nutrient related, Green isnt necessarily a sign that something is terribly wrong either . Captive sps does tend to be a little more color steadfast. Could also be the condition of the frags themselves.

westreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Adam, you always have colorful great looking frags. I wish I have space for some of them.

------
Bernie

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 42 49.4%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 44 51.8%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 19 22.4%
  • None.

Votes: 22 25.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 10.6%
Back